Hunting License & Waivers


Below is the information we will require to be filled out when you arrive at Ringneck Ranch. If you would like to download and fill it out ahead of time, the links are available on this page. (Please write legibly so we can process your paperwork.)

Ringneck Ranch Safety Quiz (for first time guests only)

Download a PDF of the Licensing Information 2022

(requires Acrobat Reader – get a free copy here)

IMPORTANT CHANGES: Anyone born on or after July 1, 1957 must attest to having successfully completed a certified hunter education course. Anyone under 27 years old must carry an appropriate hunter education card while hunting in Kansas. (Exception: The Controlled Shooting Area License)

Kansas Resident License $27.50

Non-Resident License $97.50

Controlled Shooting Area License: $27.50

  • CSA (Controlled Shooting Area) license is adequate for most hunts at the ranch.
  • If you have further questions about the license you will need, please call our office. Ringneck Ranch is a hunting license vendor.

Hunt from Vehicle Permit – NO FEE

  • Kansas residents that hold a disabled ID card, are allowed to hunt from a motorized vehicle.
  • Kansas non-residents and residents with no disabled ID card need to submit for a hunt from a vehicle permit.

Hunt From Vehicle Permit Application

Application & Permit Information Sheet

Be Sociable, Share!