- Q – How do I make a reservation?
A – We started a scheduling policy over twenty years ago that has worked very well for our guests and us. Generally, anyone that was hunting with us last season is guaranteed the same corresponding days for this coming season. Letters are sent in April to each key person from last year’s groups requesting a deposit to secure those same dates. A very large percentage of our guests return annually, and this procedure helps to prevent scheduling chaos! Often, a party of five wants to become a group of fifteen and that may require some planning logistics. Back to the question, if you want a reservation, call Debra, Ronda or Lora at the ranch at 785-373-4835 and they will work to find days that fit your schedule.
More information on Reservations and Deposits
Click on the question below to be directed to the answer!
- Q – Can I bring my own dog?
- Q – What ammunition do I need?
- Q – How much does a pheasant hunt at Ringneck Ranch typically cost?
A – Cost is always important for most people’s consideration! Please remember that when you are choosing a place to hunt all necessary services are inclusive in our hunt packages at Ringneck Ranch. Ringneck Ranch Price Package Page
- Q – Can I ship my gun ahead to Ringneck Ranch?
A – You must ship it to yourself, care of Ringneck Ranch, and you can also ship it home to yourself.
- Q – What do I need to wear?
- Q – What license do I need?
- Q – What type of field transportation do you have?
- Q – Can I land my airplane at Ringneck Ranch?
- Q – What if I have a food allergy?
- Q – What is your deposit policy?
- Q – Will I have my own room?
A – Our hunting package rates are based on double occupancy.
- Q – Are families welcome at Ringneck Ranch?
A – We are family friendly and have several annual hunting parties that consist of three generations. The guys, gals and children are all welcome at Ringneck as hunters and non-hunters. Our future is in those youth that have had an oppurtunity to be exposed to upland wing shooting. We do take advantage of you with a significant student discount that is the catalyst for many return trips to the ranch. Christmas week has become a big multifamily event for several years.